Similar to state level configurations for each season, tournament/ leagues can configure the age groups and the ranges within these groups for tournament play. If running a state sanctioned event it is recommended to keep age groups aligned with your states rules and regulations to avoid possible violations.
- Age Group: Name of age group (i.e.: Girls Under 12)
- Absolute Lowest Age: Youngest possible age a player can be in age group.
- Lowest Registration Age: Lowest age player can be when registering to team.
- Highest Age in Group: Oldest possible age player can be in age group.
- Age Code: Code for age groups. Used internally for tournament lookup and reporting. Limit of 4 characters. (i.e.: GU12)
- Child Gender: Boys or Girls, Male or Female. Please refrain from selecting “Any” as this will impact posting/ publishing the schedule to the general public.
- Maximum Roster Active:Maximum number of players that are allowed to play on game day/can appear on the printed roster
- Minimum No. of Players: Minimum number of players on roster.
- Maximum No. of Players: Maximum number of players that appear on the system player roster page from which active players can be selected.
- Flight Description: Name of the flight.
- Flight Code: Code Used for reporting purposes and displays on publishing matrix.
- Number: Coming soon!
- Age Group: Select age group that applies to the respective flight. If necessary, multiple flights can have the same age group selected.
- Choose Flight Administrator: On the security tab, if the role of flight administrator is selected for a user, their name will appear in this menu. You can select the admin’s name so they have permission to be an administrator for this respective flight. Once logged in they will only see information for the flights in which they are assigned.
- Show Print Roster Button: Allows Team Admins (HC, AC, TM) the ability to print Game Day Rosters via their My Account portal. If selected to yes, please input the number of days prior to the game a Team Admin can print the roster.
- Show Reschedule Button: Allows Team Admins (HC, AC, TM) the ability to reschedule games via their My Account portal. If selected to yes, please input the number of days prior to the game a Team Admin can reschedule the game time, venue and date.
- Ball Size: Size of ball used during play.
- Development Player Setting
- Number of players allowed per game for a team: Number of developmental players permitted to be pushed onto your team for a game.
- Number of times a player can be assigned: Number of times a player can be developmental assigned throughout tournament.
- Number of age groups that the player can play “up”: Number of age groups a developmental player can play up in the tournament.
- Accept Development Players from flights: Check the boxes next to flights where this respective flight will accept developmental players.
Apply Settings to all flights: If you need the configurations on this page for all flights in your tournament, select this button for the settings to be transferred over to all established flights.