f your club needs parents/ legal guardians to consent to any Legal Agreements/Waivers during
the registration process, follow the steps below to assign the waiver to the proper seasons or play levels. A record of the electronic agreement is saved to an ELA Log that is attached to the Player, Administrator and Parent records.
To configure a new ELA:
1. Within the Club or League Level click on the Content tab.
2. Select the ELA subtab. The ELA configuration page will then display.
3. Enter in a Document Description, or title of the ELA.
4. Enter in Document Text.
5. Check the boxes for where you would like the ELA to be applied to for your membership. For OLR, check the box for Registration ELA.
6. Click Add Document.
Once an ELA has been added it will need to be assigned to the season. Assigning an ELA will allow it to allow it to appear during registration.
To assign an ELA to a season:
- From the main navigation choose Setup then Config.
- Within the Club or League Level click on the Registration tab.
- Select Assign PDF/ ELA.
- Check off any Legal Agreements/Waivers for the membership to sign or print by season and play type.
7. Click Save Changes.
NOTE: ELAs and documents are created and configured in the Content tab. To display, you must assign them to the desired season and play type.
TIP: Notice any check boxes that are grayed out? Those ELAs are mandated by the State/NGB. Registrars are unable to deselect those ELAs since they are mandated by the State/ NGB Office.