Upon login, My Account will display your profile dashboard. This will include your profile and any of your family member’s user profiles in the Connect Platform. My Account will default to your profile.
- To upload a photo, use the Update Photo link in your ID Card or in your child’s ID Card.
- A pop-window will appear.
NOTE: If you do not see the pop-up window, please turn off pop-up blocker in your web browser.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the photo you would like to use from your computer.
TIP: Photos should be headshots that are clear, centered and a front view of the player’s face with eyes open. Please, no sunglasses or hats that hide the player’s face.
NOTE: Once a photo is uploaded, it cannot be changed by a parent. If you need to change a photo, you must contact your registrar.
- The image will display and you will have the option to resize the image or crop as needed, once complete, click Upload Image.
- The profile photo will then be updated. This process can be repeated for all family members.