Teams registered within the Affinity system can be applied into a tournament/ league play by either a Team Admin (HC, AC, or TM) or by the Registrar of their league/club.
Applying to Tournament/ League Play (Team Admin)
- Login into My Account portal
- Click on the Teams tab and select the Apply to Tournament link.
- From the “Tournaments Open for Registration” drop down menu select the tournament you wish to apply for and click the Register button. This will start the application process for the selected tournament.
- On the Team Info tab information will automatically be pulled onto the application based on the team’s details from the Leagues & Teams area of the Affinity system.
- Please note, throughout the application any fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required to be filled in.
Applying to Tournament/ League Play (Registrar)
NOTE: This process is often referred to as “batching applying” or “declaring multiple teams” into a tournament/ league play.
If the tournament/ league play is configured to allow batch applications (Applications >configuration #18) Registrars can apply a group of teams at once into a tournament.
- From the main navigation, hover over Teams and select Declare Multi Teams.
- Select tournament/ league name from drop down menus. Click Start Application.
- The screen will display options to search and select teams to apply to the selected league or tournament.
- Check boxes across from teams you wish to apply. Once selections have been made, click Apply Teams.
- The Submit screen will display all the teams you have selected on the previous page. If a team was selected in error, click the Remove link across from the team name to eliminate them from this list. Once list of teams has been verified, click Submit Applications.
- Teams have now been submitted into the tournament/ league play. You may click on the order number to pay or submit payment information at a later time by going to the Team’s tournament tab.