Currently, the background check registration will automatically create an application for an admin in the 2018-2019 Competitive Season. In order for coaches to be rostered to a team within the 2018-19 REC Birth Year or 2018-19 REC School Year they will need to have an application in the coordinating season. Please use this guide to internally create applications for your coaching staff within the corresponding season for their teams.
- In the seasonal drop down, please select the appropriate season for the application you are creating
- Hover over Players/ Admins and select Add Player/ Admin
Step 1- Search or Create Member
- Enter in First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth. Click Find.
- NOTE: First Name, Last Name and DOB are required fields. You will not be able to advance without all three pieces of info.
- If the admin has submitted a background check application they will appear as an existing user.
- Select the existing account by clicking onto the radio button and clicking Create New Coach/Admin Application.
NOTE: If the search yields no results the admin has not submitted their background check. Please have admin complete background check at: mysa-bgc.sportsaffinity.com
Step 2- Create Application
Select appropriate options from dropdown menus and click Create Application
Step 3- Member Detail Information (optional)
Enter in Admin information. Any details entered on this page will appear on Admin’s Information tab and can also be viewed/ edited at a later time. Once complete, click Save.
Step 4- Electronic Legal Agreements
This step will be skipped if there are no Electronic Legal Agreements (ELAs) setup for the registration.
Step 5- Summary
The application has been created successfully. You will now be able to roster the admin to the a recreational team within the coordinating season.
- Click on Detail to go to the admin’s profile
- Click on Add New Player/Admin to repeat this process for another admin