There are two ways to declare teams, individually or multiple teams.
Declare Single Team
- Choose Teams and Team Lookup from the main navigation.
- Select any filters and choose Search. Teams must be activated to be applied to League Play or a Tournament.
- From the Search Results, click on the Team Name to view the Team Details.
- Choose the Tournament tab.
- Select the Tournament in which you wish to apply from drop down.
- Choose Register.
Declare Multiple Teams
- Choose Classic View from the main navigation.
- Choose Leagues & Teams from the top tab navigation.
- Choose Team then Declare Multi Teams from left navigation.
- Select the Tournament and Club name (the tournament in which we are sending them).
- Select the Registration Club (the club from where we are getting the teams).
- Choose Start Application.
- Search for your teams you wish to schedule for play.
- Check the teams you want to schedule by selecting check boxes next to their name.
- Click Apply Teams.
- Choose Verify and Submit Applications.
NOTE: Teams are not registered to the Tournament/Seasonal Play at this stage. This will occur in an additional step.
- Return to Tournament and Gaming by choosing from top navigation.
- Choose Application from the left navigation, search for New teams to find the teams that were added in the previous step.
- Hover over New in the Status Column and choose Final Acceptance for each team.
- Choose Dashboard to return to your dashboard.