My Account located in the top toolbar is used to access your personal information and make updates to your contact information, and username and password.
When My Account is selected, you will see your profile and any of your family member’s user profiles in the Affinity Sports Platform. My Account will default to your profile.
The details available in your profile include:
- Personal Info - Update phone numbers and email addresses. (A player’s name, gender and birthdate can only be changed by the club registrar).
- View all submitted applications for you or your child and view/print any associated receipts or player forms (e.g. Medical Release Form).
- View the details of the club registration (team assignment, play levels, etc.)
- View/print any electronic legal agreements that were signed during online registration.
- View your risk status (if applicable)
- Submit a request for a release from a club and/or transfer to a new club.
- Details - Update personal information (personal and emergency contact information, etc.)
- Certificates - If required, upload and if available, any birth certificates for players and any risk status documentation for admins (heads up concussion certificate, driver’s license, etc.)
- Teams - View your or your child's team name and team ID. Click on the Team Info link to view the team's entire roster (coaches, players, etc.)
- Events - View any events (tryouts, camps, etc.) you or your child has registered for or attended.
TIP: To view details of other family members, choose View Details below their photo to bring up their user profile.
There is also a Message Center where you will be able to view all emails sent to you through the Affinity Sports Platform. Emails will also go to your email address included in your user profile.
To return to the Dashboard from My Account, choose Leagues and Teams from the top set of tabs and then click dashboard on the next screen from the main navigation (if applicable).