To request and/or Print a Travel Roster, go to the Team and click on the Travel Roster tab. This will display any current requests and their status (Accepted, Submitted, etc.) or you can choose Create New Request to submit a new request to the State for Approval.
Submitting a New Travel Roster
1. Login and click onto the Teams tab
2. Click onto the Team Info link
3. Select the Travel Roster tab
4. Click on Create New Request
5. Input Tournament information. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*). When complete, click Save & Continue.
6. To add a player/admin to the roster click on the Add Player/ Admin Inside Org button. You can remove a player/ admin by click the red X across from their name. When complete, click Save & Continue.
7. Next, you will have the option to add any comments to the travel request. If you don't have any comments please enter N/A and click Save & Continue.
8. Please review your travel request application before submitting. You must click "Submit Application" to finalize the application.
9. There is a $15 Travel Request Fee associated with each application. Please select your payment method and click Continue.
10. Enter and payment information associated with your chosen payment method and click Continue.
Printing your Travel Roster
Once your Travel Request has been Accepted by the state you will be able to print the roster.
1. Go to the Team and click on the Travel Roster tab.
2. Once the Application is approved by the state, choose the Edit Application button.
3.Choose the Review Sub tab.
4. Choose Print Travel Form.
5.Choose print by clicking on the printer icon displayed in your Travel Roster PDF.
NOTE: Turn off the pop-up blocker in your web browser to allow Rosters to display.